Garden Club of Ramsey County's History

Established in April of 1912 as the Men's Garden Club of Ramsey County, the club welcomed women to membership in 1931 and changed its name to the Garden Club of Ramsey County (GCRC). It is the oldest continually operating garden club in Minnesota and is an affliate of the Minnesota State Horticultural Society (MSHS)
Website Builder